We're so excited to be partnering with Vancouver-based tea company JusTea! Back in 2012, founders Grayson, Paul and Ian heard the stories of Kenyan tea farmers and were inspired by their stories of receiving inequitable wages.
Today, JusTea has created over 200 jobs for Kenyans, with 80% of its employees being women. Alongside their tea, JusTea includes a hand-crafted wooden spoon for every tin of tea purchased.
Three Reasons Why We Love Them
1. They're #MadeInCanada (and Kenya!)
2. They're committed to building infrastructure and stable, fair wages for Kenyan families!
3. Their Purple Rain tea is absolutely delicious!
- 2 Welo Spicy Pineapple Cold-Presses
- 4 Heaping Tbsp of JusTea Purple Rain blend
- 4 Cups of water
- A splash of bubbly water
- Frozen or fresh strawberries to garnish
- Your choice of sweetener
- Your BFF
Step 1 - Brew Purple Rain tea overnight by incorporating 4 heaping Tbsp of Purple Rain tea blend and 4 cups of 190°F water. Set aside to cool.
Step 2 - Combine ice, steeped tea and Welo's Spicy Pineapple cold-press. Add a splash of bubbly water and your choice of fruit to garnish.
Step 3 - Cheers with your bestie and enjoy!
Be sure to try out JusTea tea using the discount code WeloJustea10 for 10% off your next purchase!
Don't forget to share your BFF Mocktail on Instagram using the hashtag #JustLikeABestFriend