Easy DIY Holiday Crafts for Kids at Home!
DIY Cardstock Christmas Tree
If you’re looking to get into the holiday spirit or needing some more holiday decor in your life, try making this cute DIY Christmas Tree. These are so simple to make and includes using pompoms!! Who doesn’t love pompoms?
What you need:
- Cardstock (any color you want for your tree)
- Anything else you want to decorate your tree (ribbon, sparkles, foam stickers, etc.)
- Roll your cardstock into a cone shape and glue (or tape) closed
- Add your pom poms
- Add any other decorations to your tree
- Place on a table top for everyone to admire!
DIY Bottle Cap Wreath
Fa la la la la… If you’re like me and have been collecting bottle caps, I’ve got the best craft for you! Make a DIY bottle cap wreath! Super simple and SO cute!
Keep in mind, this took a lot of hot glue, so make sure you have your hot glue sticks close by!
What you need:
- Green bottle caps
- 2 red bottle caps
- 1 white bottle cap
- Glue gun + glue gun sticks
- Twine or ribbon
- Gather your green bottle caps
- Create a circle shape, as big as you would like using your green bottle caps
- Using your glue gun, glue each green bottle cap to each other
- Glue one white bottle cap to the top of your wreath
- Glue two red bottle caps, side by side, on top of the white cap this is your bow)
- Glue twine or ribbon to the top of your wreath, tie the twine/ribbon into a bow
- Display your wreath in your home :)
Guest Blogger Spotlight (@hello.happy.sunshine)
We are so excited to introduce Tammy on our blog! She is a mom of two and loves to create crafts and activities! For more fun crafts and activities to make with your little ones, visit Tammy's account on instagram.