DIY Christmas Tree Puzzle
This DIY Christmas Tree Puzzle includes 5 basic shapes - star, triangle, square, rectangle and circle in the design. To access the printable template for free subscribe to her newsletter and download it for free!
What do you need?
- The Christmas Tree Shapes Puzzle template
- 2 pieces of cardboard (at least 8.5” by 11”)
- Sharp pen, knife and cutting mat
- Green, yellow, and brown paint
- Dot stickers in random colours
- Hot glue
Let’s make this puzzle!
For the video tutorial on how to make this puzzle, click here
- Secure the template on one of the cardboard pieces with tape at the 4 corners
- Following the template, cut the Christmas tree out with a sharp pen knife
- Paint the cardboard cutouts (yellow star, brown square and rectangle, green triangles)
- Paste some dot stickers on the green triangles as decorations
- Use hot glue, stick the piece of cardboard with the Christmas tree cut out on top of the second piece of cardboard
Be sure to check out her other Christmas Themed Activities here!
GUEST BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT @happytotshelf
We are so excited to introduce Fynn as a guest-writer on our blog! She is a former Math and Science teacher from Singapore, an author, and a mother of three! Fynn strongly believes that nurturing a love of learning in children begins at home and loves sharing her journey to make other mamas (and dads!) love learning too!