Easy Craft Ideas - DIY Kinetic Sand
DIY Kinetic Sand
Looking for an easy DIY indoor activity? This DIY Kinetic Sand was super easy to make and turned out so well! We had so much fun playing with it. This kinetic sand feels SO nice and you can make any color you like using food coloring. When done, store in a zipper bag.
What you need:
- Food coloring
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup corn flour/starch
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp cream of tartar
- 4 tbsp water
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Mix water and food coloring in a separate bowl
- Add ONLY 2 tbsp of water and food coloring mixture to dry ingredients
- Mix well - it should be fluffy/snowlike
- If you need, slowly add more water and food coloring mixture little by little
- Place in the fridge until cool
- Remove from the fridge and have fun playing!
Guest Blogger Spotlight
Tammy is a blogger who shares her motherhood journey and creative DIY ideas on Instagram! Check out more DIYs on her Instagram at @hello.happy.sunshine!