Summer Smoothies with Evive
Smoothie Bowl Craze
We're suckers for a good smoothie bowl. These fruity treats pack a powerful punch of vitamins and minerals that ensure you start your day off right. We've partnered with our friends at Evive Smoothie to bring you delicious probiotic smoothie bowls that you can make at-home or on the go!
What's not to love?
We're huge fans of Evive Smoothie and love everything they stand for. As a Montreal-based company, Evive knows the importance of eating foods that fuel your body. Their smoothies are a mix of powerful superfoods, antioxidants, and minerals that will kick your busy days into gear. Not to mention, their smoothies are #BlenderFree, meaning you can get your daily fix of fruits and veggies throughout the hustle and bustle of your busy day.
The Tropical Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
This summertime treat will be sure to send you nothing but sun rays and warm days. Our Tropical Pineapple Smoothie Bowl combines probiotics with an Evive Smoothie energy boost.
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Bottle of Welo Spiced Apple Cranberry Probiotic Cold-Press
- 1 Evive Smoothie Touk-Touk wheel
- Optional: Toppings
- 1 Welo Coconut Cashew Bar, chopped
- Roasted Coconut Chips
- Assortment of fruits
1. Slice the pineapple in half length-wise. Cut a boarder along the edges of the pineapple. This will become the guideline for your bowl.
2. Preserving the outside peel of the pineapple, scoop out the contents of the pineapple and put it aside in a bowl-- about 1 ½ cups of pineapple
3. In a high-speed blender, pop in the Evive Touk-Touk wheel and pour in the Welo Spiced Apple-Cranberry Probiotic Cold-Press
4. Blend until the texture is smooth
5. Pour the smoothie into your pineapple bowl and garnish with your favourite toppings!
Check out how our friends at Evive Smoothie garnished their Tropical Pineapple Smoothie Bowl below!