Yield: 9 SERVINGS
Prep Time: 10 Cook Time: 20 Total Time: 30
1/2 ripe avocado (about 1/2 cup)
1 cup + 2 tablespoons Organic Coconut Milk (Unsweetened)
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 cup sprouted whole grain spelt flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (vegan and sugar free)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F then lightly grease an 8 x 8″ baking dish.
- In a blender, combine the avocado, coconut milk, maple syrup and coconut sugar. Blend for about 15-20 seconds, until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the spelt flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt then stir together.
- Pour the wet ingredients from your blender into the bowl with the dry.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir together until they are fully mixed in.
- Sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips on top then bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until set (You should be able to stick a fork in the center and have it come out clean)
- Allow to cool and enjoy with your favourite Welo beverage :)